Monday, September 2, 2013

An Ode to JK Rowling

I was just on Pinterest looking at various Harry Potter things.  I couldn't wait until tomorrow (as is probably proper blog etiquette) to put up another post.  I had to do it right now, because I was just thinking that . . . Harry Potter introduced me to how much I love reading, and it has raised my expectations for books so high.  In elementary school, believe it or not, I didn't enjoy reading that much.  (We can blame it on the stupid AR points system).  Harry Potter made reading an obsession for me.  And I just want to thank JK Rowling making me a Book-o-holic.  She deserves my thanks right now, even if she never sees this blog post.

That's all.  I'll try to refrain from mega posting after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!