Sunday, August 25, 2013

Imaginary Fans are the Best Kind

Writers block is gone and frankly, I don't care if no one is reading.  I'm excited about this book, so why shouldn't I just pretend like everyone else is too?  I'm just happy I'm back in the writing groove.  If you too are one of my Imaginary fans, please go check out my writing tab!  If you don't see it up there ^ then here is a link to help you: http://criesofamagpie.blogspot.com/p/my-writing.html

I really enjoyed finishing chapter twenty (once I shook off my writer's block) and I can't wait to start chapter twenty-one!  I'm really loving my new characters Jack and Simone and I'm thinking that I'll keep them in the journey for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh the struggles of starting a blog. I am right there with you. I really love your attitude about this though, this post made me laugh :) Now..if I can just find the follow button, i could become a follower lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah... being new to this (as previously stated) I wouldn't know what to do about that. To follow you I just took your blog's URL and put in on my main blogger feed.

      Delete

What do you think? Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!