Saturday, August 24, 2013

Nothings There and No One's Reading

I can't write.  I'm stuck on chapter twenty for Red Silk, and no flow is coming.  Also, I can't find my simple little one page plot line.  I'm thinking maybe if I glance at it my mind with start spewing stuff again.  It is nowhere.  In addition to that, I need to do some research and I haven't found anything yet.  Why does no one in the world no anything about the flying trapeze? Gosh, I know this book is going to be crap.  It probably is since no one's reading it.

At this point I don't even care if anyone likes it.  I just wish people would comment on it and TELL me what it needs.  Even if they tell me how much they hate it, I would love to hear anything from anybody.

I need some inspiration. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!