Thursday, July 11, 2013

I love it but it hurts so bad . . .

The internet hurts my brain.  Gah, and I hate that.  Finally when I've decided I'm done with the web for that moment (and my brain is pounding just a little, you cursed backlight) then something else pops into my head that I could do, or maybe I get a notification from one of my MANY writing websites, or maybe for some stupid reason I feel the need to blog about my brain hurting only prolonging my computer exposure.

Thing is, I'm a little worried.  It looks like we're stepping into a digital age.  If we start using nothing but electronics with LED retina mega awesome screen display, how will I ever do anything for more than an hour without burning my eyes out and completely frying my brain to ashes?  This is why I never wanted a Kindle Fire, despite how "cool" they are.  I just wanted e-ink display so that I could read and read and read, and continue to read without a problem.  (By the way, the Kindle Paperwhite is fab and I totes love it to death {she says totes mockingly because there is no way on earth she could say that out loud without sounding idiotic.})  Does anyone else have a low tolerance to artificial light? (And by artificial light, I don't mean lamps.)

Ahhhh. (shaking my head)  Actually, I'm not shaking my head.  And, I could have said smh but I felt it would be more classy if I actually typed it out ya know, because immediately when I see smh I don't see "Shaking my head." I just see an S, and M, and an H.  It takes a second for my brain to connect, and then it's lost the feeling that those letters are supposed to portray because you're too busy thinking about what they mean.

Way to go off subject.  Anyway . . .

But seriously, that was just a pointless rant (isn't that what blogs are for?) and I'm gunna go try and do something productive now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!