Friday, February 21, 2014

Allons-y Alonzo!

So I have recently watched six Doctor Who seasons in . . . oh, two weeks?  Let me tell you, I'm a Doctor Who-a-holic.  Netflix doesn't have anything past season six and I'm rotting inside of myself without Matt Smith wearing a fez.  I need Matt Smith wearing a fez, like, now.  Also, if we're going to do that, let's just bring back David Tennant and Rose.  Oh, the lament of the Whovian.  I've become one now and I lament along with everyone.  AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME ANYTHING PAST SEASON SIX.  I won't listen.  I won't.

River Song?  I just can't decide if I like her or not.  I mean, I like her, but I don't know . . . I feel like we're cheating on Rose.  And yes, I did just refer to the Doctor as though he and I were a joined being.  We might as well be, I mean I have to feel all of his feels, don't I?  Ha, I just realized, if you're reading this and you've never watched Doctor Who, you have no idea what I'm talking about.  Well you know what?  Watch it right now if you haven't.  Then come back and you'll understand.  You'll probably understand more than me because you'll probably get to watched past season six, you stupid stupid face.

And I'm drawing a picture of David Tennant in my sketch book. (:  It's not done yet, obviously, but take a look anyways:

Yeah, the picture's a little dark.  His face needs a little bit more work.  Blending and all that.  Plus he doesn't have a left hand.  Hands are tricky, especially when they're small.  But I think he'll be fantastic when he's done.  Once he's got trousers and all of that.  You know.  I wish I could have found one of him in his pinstripe suit and his coat, but this is the one in his blue suit.  Like Rose's Donna/Doctor.  Aww... now I'm sad again.  SHE KISSED THE WRONG DOCTOR IS WHAT! That's why he went on a raging rampage of unstable feelings-ness.  It was because she didn't kiss him.  Or at least, that's what I think.  Poor doctor.  It's okay.  I understand you BETTER THAN ROSE DOES.  Just kidding.  If the doctor doesn't marry Rose I'll die. Except for he marries River Song.  The little cheat!  DAVID TENNANT WOULDN'T STAND FOR THIS!  Even though I love River Song.

I'm so conflicted.  I'm also on Doctor Who withdrawal.  This fact means that I'm a little bit moody and unstable.  I need my Matt Smith in a fez.  Better yet, Christopher Eccleston.  Let's bring him back.  I love him so much.  I love them all! Why can't they all come back and be the sole Doctor Who at the same time? GAAHHH PLEASE I JUST WANT TO HAVE YOU ALL!

This show runs my emotions.  I'm serious.  How will I cope without season seven?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!