Sunday, June 23, 2013

Continuing to be a Little Crafty . . .

Yay!  My two clear iPhone 4S cases came in!  So I started on the next one, and well, sort of finished it in two days. (Cough, Cough!  I just finished putting the second coat of modpodge finishing sealant on there, and that stuff stinks!)

So I started this time with a two piece clear case for the iPhone 4S

This is the back.  (And in the corner you can see my previous project)
My painting mess.

This is the drawing outline I did.

And the finished product!  I really like how the yellow accents came out.

Back and Front.  (Sorry, these pics are a little fuzzy)
 Anyway, one left to go!  Here's the original picture that I used for the design inspiration:


Obviously, this one looks much better than mine, but we can just say I "made it my own" (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!