Sunday, November 17, 2013

Just to Let You Know . . .

I didn't really swear off the world because of Veronica Roth.  I can't even remember what I was so upset over anymore.  (Hah, add that to the list.  Allegiant is not memorable.)

I just honestly haven't had anything to talk about, you know?  School is a drag.  Like, why would I want to talk about that?  I guess I just wanted to let whoever's reading to know that I'm not dead.  (:  I'm still not reading, but not out of protest.  Just because I'm focusing on Red Silk.  That's another reason I haven't been posting.  I'm actually working on Red Silk, which is a good thing.  When I post a lot it means I'm getting absolutely nothing done.

I hope this work thing holds steady.  I want this book to be a long book, so hopefully I finish it by summer, because I'm getting a whole lot more ideas that I'm totally not ready for yet.  Don't you love that?  God gives you things on his time, not your time.  But aren't we just so glad that he gives them to us? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!